Saturday, April 19, 2008

FEEDBACK ABOUT THE HARD WORK ABROAD

The hardship of getting sponsorship, felt by Ferre from Flanders!
"...
The flyer is almost ready.
The bank I mentioned to sponsor the project didn't gave the result I hoped for.
The headquarters of the bank refered me to go to a local agent.
The local agent was willing to sponsor 30 euro which I think was rather meagre.
I try to find another sponsor and if that doesn't give the desired result I will go whitout I guess.

The reactions of my family and friends are positive. In a way that they like my plans but are also willing to sponsor and to ask their friends to sponsor.
This hasn't brought any cash in the bankaccount yet but that's a matter of time I believe.

Next week I plan to distribute the flyer first through email and afterwards a printed version.
I have attached a copy of the flyer for you to see. It is all in Flemish, my mothertongue.
If you want I can translate it for you.
...

Ferre"

Thanks Ferre for being doing the hard work on behalf of us in your corner, helping the children and their families at The Dhaka Project.

Maria

No comments: