Monday, October 20, 2008

TOUCHING WORDS FROM A DONATOR !

"Mr. Rossie
Thanks for your letter, I'm here in Dubai, right now it is not possible for me to visit Dhaka, next month end, schools are going to start, the home, kids, schools etc. I'm a mother of 3 school going kids (thanks to God).
I do work as a part-timer. More over, I get work on week-ends, and right nowwork is very very dull in my side. I hope it gets good by the grace of God.
For me to leave the country and visit anywhere is a big preparation, take permission from my kid's father, and his mother-father also. My passport andmy kids' passports all are with my kids' grandpa.
Talking about my work, I do face painting, balloon twisting, henna designing, games for kids and adults in birthdays.
I don't have internet facilities at home, I check my emails from the cafe every 3 days.
Talking about generosity, pls if i can give some money for the people. I don't have a bank account, if somebody is in Bur Dubai, your volunteer, I can give cash to the person or if you want me buy educational books, clothes, etc. (as you say). I wish the money goes to the needy people and whatever they are in most need of.
You can call me on my mobile, anytime.
Thanking you,
P. "

No comments: